hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Sunday, May 21, 2006
I got Teddy Geiger's CD!!! That kid's actually the same age as me...no wonder I thought he looked a little boyish. And angsty. Yeah...today, mum went mad. Kept insisting I buy things...like bra. And I'm like, well, I want that t-shirt bra...but then it costs $79.90 and I'd rather wait till Truimph has another sale. So...ended up buying a pair of new slippers, a top from Esprit and...the CD. And that's enough larh, I don't want anymore...I don't want to go spend my parents' money...I'd rather spend them with my own.
That is, if I get a job.
Currently...super super broke. I've got only $13 to survive till June and I don't want to ask my parents for more...I feel guilty enough as it is...
Maybe that shopping spree was supposed to be a reward for getting into the Director's Honours list. Some ppl actually got into DHL as well as topped a subject in the whole of business school! That's like..woah. And there were 3 people who actually got DHL and more than one academic awards. Some guy started walking up the stage from the start of the announcement that he got DHL as well as the individual awards and by the time he walked down the stage, then his name was called. He got like...5 or 6 awards?! Smart guy sia...then...went shopping with my family.
Ok, not really. My sis left halfway to go home and play WOW so I continued shopping. Wanted to buy Moby...but then his songs were pretty much around the same, all alternative sort. The first few were not bad but then I start to get bored. So I switched to Jason Mraz but people kept screaming at the background so I decided, nah...go listen to Teddy Geiger. So far...ok larh. I mean, he's really got talents, not like just some...folks with big dreams (e.g Ashlee Simpson). Next time I'll get Black eye peas...or Michael Buble? I don't know...not really one to buy CDs since I simply tend to import them into my ipod. Ouch, wasting the money...
Now...I'm sleepy after the caffeine jitters go off...So I'm sleeping.